Strong adhesion with a single strip & easy to aim at the area you want to glue.
The "Power Tape" is strongly adhesive from the moment it is applied. The newly developed "Pita System" enables precise gluing on the aimed area.
The adhesion of the tape is strong enough to glue thick envelopes and keeps important documents safe! This glue tape is perfect for closing envelopes in offices.
Fast and strong Power Tape
1.5times thicker and about 20% stronger! (Compared to our previous products)
It can glue thick paper fast and securely.
The special fine particles allow the tape to be cut easily.
Newly developed "Pita System"
The system places the glue on the tip at each use, enabling precise gluing on aimed areas.
①The body sinks as pressure is applied and ②the gear rotates. ③When the head is lifted from the paper surface, ④the gear returns to its original position and ⑤the tape advances.
You can refill the case with a new tape. The weight of waste produced in tape replacement has been reduced by about 40% (compared to our previous products) for a more environmentally friendly specification.
Curve fit body
The dent of the curve-fit-body fits the fingers and makes it easy to hold. You can process a large volume of gluing efficiently without getting tired.
Safety lock mechanism
The mechanism ensures smooth and stable application of the tape. It prevents the case from disassembling if accidentally dropped.
The acid-free tape prevents discoloration due to oxidation of the glue itself as well as oxidation of glued areas.
· Eco Mark certified product
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing(applicator body)
· Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database(applicator body)
To stick the envelope
You can quickly and firmly seal large-sized and thick envelopes with resilience.
To stick the receipt
You can perfectly paste the end of the receipt.
Tp stick the scrap paper
You can firmly stick the surface of coated photo paper.
To stick the newspaper
You can bond various types of paper, such as clippings of magazines and newspaper.
① Open the head cover.
② Hold the tip firmly where you want to stick, and pull slowly to transfer the tape paste.
③ Stop at the position where you want to finish the paste, and lift it diagonally to break the tape paste.
④ Push strongly from the top when the bonding is completed.
① Open the head cover with the body facing backwards and remove the lock in the direction of "OPEN".
② Open the case with the tape in face of you and take out the used tape.
③ Insert the replacement tape, close the case and turn the tape case back and lock it.
Where to use
How to use
- Replacement cartridge
462 yen (excluding tax 420 yen) 8.4mm tape width 16m length
330 yen (excluding tax 300 yen) 8.4mm tape width 16m length
|Ratio of recycled
materials under Eco
|Ratio of recycled materials under
Promoting Green Procurement
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main
|PiT Power D (Standard)||PN-IP||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.16112036||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|PiT Power D (personalized with name)||PN-IPX2||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.16112036||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|PiT Power D Refillable replacement||PR-IP||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.16112037||–||–||Recycled plastic|
iF Design Award
- Precaution for Use
· Avoid using the tape along a curve or serpentine course to prevent the tape from coming off.
· Place the lid to protect the glue from dust when storing.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature and humidity, rapid temperature change, and direct sunlight.
· Wipe off dirt, moisture, and oil in the area to be glued to avoid reducing adhesion.
· Use the glue at room temperature ranging from 15 °C to 35 °C. Adhesion may be reduced at temperatures lower than 15 °C.
· Certain types of papers may tear and be caught on the glue if the tape is pulled rapidly. It is recommended to test the glue beforehand, especially when it is used on important items.
·The tape may not adhere to the paper printed using certain types of copying machines and printers.
· Replace the main body with a new one after refilling about ten times to prevent the tape from sagging.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than gluing materials together.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.