Glue tape with strong adhesion that can be cut well.
Strong adhesion from the moment the tape is applied! The special fine particles used in the newly developed "Power Tape" allow the tape to be cut easily.
The strong adhesion improved by about 20% compared to our previous products can glue large envelopes, scraps, and photos quickly and securely.
"PiT Power C" features an easily refillable compact body with a new head and tape.
Fast and strong Power Tape
The tape is 1.5 times thicker than our previous products and the adhesion is about 20% stronger!
It can glue thick paper fast and securely.
Excellent glue-cutting performance
The special fine particles cut the tape cleanly when pressure is applied without stretching the glue.
The stabilizing function controls hand movements and transfers the glue tape evenly to the surface of materials. The slimmest possible body with enough strength makes areas to be glued easy to see.
The oval body fits in your hand regardless of the way you hold it. It is small and does not take up much space when carried around.
Easily refillable replacement tape
The simple design allows beginners to replace the tape easily.
The full-cover lid protects the head when carried around. Place it on the back of the body to make it easier to hold!
The acid-free tape prevents discoloration due to oxidation of the glue itself as well as that of glued areas.
· Eco Mark certified product
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing(applicator body)
· Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database(applicator body)
① Remove the cap from the back of the body.
② Hold the tip firmly where you want to stick, and pull slowly to transfer the tape paste.
③ Stop at the position where you want to finish the paste, and lift it diagonally to break the tape paste.
④ Push strongly from the top when the bonding is completed.
⑤ If the tape is slack, remove the replacement tape, turn the core in the direction of the arrow and wind up the slack.
How to use
- Replacement cartridge
275 yen (excluding tax 250 yen) 8.4mm tape width 7m length
198 yen (excluding tax 180 yen) 8.4mm tape width 7m length
|Ratio of recycled
materials under Eco
|Ratio of recycled materials under
Promoting Green Procurement
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main
|PiT Power C||PN-CP||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.16112034||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|PiT Power C (White, personalized with name)||PN-CPB21X2||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.16112034||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|PiT Power C Refillable replacement||PR-CP||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.16112035||–||–||Recycled plastic|
- Precaution for Use
· Avoid using the tape along a curve or serpentine course to prevent the tape from coming off.
· Place the lid to protect the glue from dust when storing.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature and humidity, rapid temperature change, and direct sunlight.
· Wipe off dirt, moisture, and oil in the area to be glued to avoid reducing adhesion.
· Use the glue at room temperature ranging from 15 °C to 35 °C. Adhesion may be reduced at temperatures lower than 15 °C.
· Certain types of papers may tear and be caught on the glue if the tape is pulled rapidly. It is recommended to test the glue beforehand, especially when it is used on important items.
·The tape may not adhere to the paper printed using certain types of copying machines and printers.
· Replace the main body with a new one after refilling about ten times to prevent the tape from sagging.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than gluing materials together.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.