This website is operated by Tombow Pencil Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company). By using this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
DisclaimerThe Company does not guarantee the authenticity or security of the information, nor any other matters on this website. The Company may, at its own discretion, change, delete, or suspend disclosure of information on this website without prior notice to its customers. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damage caused to its customers due to changes, deletion, or suspension of disclosure of information on this website. It shall not assume any responsibility for the content of the websites linked from this website.
CopyrightData on this website such as documents, photos, illustrations, videos, and programs are protected by copyrights owned by Tombow Pencil Co., Ltd. and third parties. Unless provided by the Copyright Act, those data cannot be used without the permission of the copyright holder. The copyrights to the brand logos (such as trademarks and service marks) listed on this website belong to the Company or right holders permitting the Company to use them. They cannot be used without the permission of the right holder.
LinksWhen placing the link to this website on a website, please communicate us by WEB form in advance the operating entity of the website, the purpose of placing the link, and the URL of the webpage, and use the link to the home page of this website (https://www.tombow.com/). We may refuse the use of the link in some cases.
Suggestions of ideasThe Company will not accept any suggestions or ideas for new products and services from customers unless it specifically requests them to the public.
Matters prohibited on this websiteThe following acts are prohibited on this website.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe on the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to a third party or the Company.
- Acts that are or may be contrary to public order and morality.
- Criminal acts, acts that lead or may lead to criminal acts.
- Acts of false declaration and notification, such as registration of someone else’s e-mail address.
- Acts aimed at sales activities or commercial gain, or acts aimed at preparation thereof.
- Political activities, missionary activities of certain religions, or similar activities.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of a third party or the Company.
- Acts that use or provide or may use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company.
SSLThis website uses the cryptographic protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer) on the page personal information is entered to ensure the protection of customers’ privacy. The information communicated between the web server on this website and browsers used by customers is protected by SSL.
About machine translationTranslation service is introduced on some pages of the English version of this website. Please be noted that the translation might not be accurate due to machine translation. Depending on the translation, the translated text might be different from the original content.
- Cookies are small text files sent from a website to your device for recording purposes. Cookies usually identify your device and your web browser, but can not identify you as an individual.
- Cookies are necessary to provide a comfortable browsing experience and collect data for analysis to improve the performance of the website. You can disable or delete cookies in your browser settings. However, some functions may not be available if cookies are disabled or deleted.
Google Analytics Terms of Service：https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/jp.html
Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on：https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Recommended browsing environmentThe following browsers are recommended for viewing and using this website.
|Microsoft Edge||Latest Version (Windows)|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest Version (Windows/Macintosh/iOS/Android)|
|Google Chrome||Latest Version (Windows/Macintosh/iOS/Android)|
|Safari||Latest Version (Windows/Macintosh/iOS)|
|Android||Android OS Latest Version|
|iPhone / iPad||iOS Latest Version|
- Some parts of the website may not be displayed correctly and some functions may not be available in the combination between certain browsers and operating systems.
- Since this website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), check your browser settings and activate CSS if you have display problems.
Established on December 21, 2004
Revised on May 28, 2019
Revised on June 15, 2022