Surprisingly light and easy pull until the very end
Equipped with the unique ""Air Touch" system, PiT AIR achieves an unprecedented light pull comfort.
The unique developed Power Net Tape combines both strong adhesion and clean cut, setting a new standard of glue tapes that thoroughly pursues the feeling of use.
Light and easy to pull until the very end
The unique mechanism "Air Touch" system helps to reduce the resistance when cutting the tape. It is ultra light and easy to pull the tape until the very end.
The unique "developed Power Net Tape"
By adopting the unique developed net-shaped "Power Net Tape", the tape can be both strong adhesive and easy to cut off.
It can also be used for thick envelopes.
Quiet design without sound worry
No bother about any noise while using the tape.
No worry about any sound while gluing in any quiet place.
Air Fit head that can be attached in unevenness surface
Even if the main body is inclined, the angle of the head can be corrected instantly that can apply to uneven surface.
Refillable type with an easy refill method
Refillable type that can be used repeatedly is available. It is also simple and easy to change the cartridge.
The acid-free tape prevents discoloration due to oxidation of the glue itself as well as that of glued areas.
· Eco Mark certified product
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing(applicator body)
· Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database(applicator body)
1. To open, push the head cover down.
2. Place the applicator tip firmly on the place you want to start gluing. Pull slowly to apply the glue.
3.Stop at the position where you want to finish gluing. Lift the applicator diagonally to cut the glue.
1. With the tape head cover in the open position, press the button on the bottom of the applicator to open.
2. Take out the used refill and insert a new refill tape.
3. If the new refill tape is slack, turn the reel in the direction of the arrow to wind up the slack before inserting it into the applicator.
4. Close the case until you hear a click.
How to use
How to replace refill
- applicator body
- Replacement cartridge
440 yen (excluding tax 400 yen) 8.4mm tape width 16m length
330 yen (excluding tax 300 yen) 8.4mm tape width 16m length
|Product name||Serial number||Ratio of recycled materials under Eco Mark standard||Certified Number of Eco Mark||Ratio of recycled materials
under Promoting Green Procurement standard
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main Eco materials|
|PiT AIR (Standard) 16m||PN-MAS||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.18112293||More than 40% recycled plastic||〇||Recycled plastic|
|Replacement Cartridge for PiT AIR 16m||PR-MAS||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.18112294||–||–||Recycled plastic|
Good Design Award
iF Design Award
- Precaution for Use
· Always open the head cover while refilling the tape.
· Avoid using the tape along a curve or serpentine course to prevent the tape from coming off.
· Place the lid to protect the glue from dust when storing.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature and humidity, rapid temperature change, and direct sunlight.
· Wipe off dirt, moisture, and oil in the area to be glued to avoid reducing adhesion.
· Use the glue at room temperature ranging from 15 °C to 35 °C. Adhesion may be reduced at temperatures lower than 15 °C.
· Certain types of papers may tear and be caught on the glue if the tape is pulled rapidly. It is recommended to test the glue beforehand, especially when it is used on important items.
·The tape may not adhere to the paper printed using certain types of copying machines and printers.
· Replace the main body with a new one after refilling about ten times to prevent the tape from sagging.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than gluing materials together.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.