It ’s surprisingly light to the end
Featuring our proprietary "Air Touch System" mechanism, a compact, refillable glue tape with a light touch. Economically refillable with compact size for portability.
Air Touch System
The proprietary "Air Touch System" reduces effort required to cut the glue film. Surprisingly light touch from the beginning of the tape to the end.
Power Net Tape
Achieves both strong adhesive strength and great glue film cutting with our proprietary mesh pattern "Power Net Tape".In addition adhesive strength on curved surfaces has been improved, so the flaps of full envelopes are less likely to come off, making it safe to use for sealing important documents.
Simple design for easy refillability.
Reduced annoying tape application noise.Carefree use even in quiet places such as libraries, offices and class rooms.
Full Cowl Head Cover
Tape head cover can be opened and closed with ease. A discerning design that does not get in the way when applying tape.
Air Fit Head
Even if the applicator body is tilted, the head angle instantly compensates to achieve uniform gluing and prevent uneven glue application.
A wide variety of uses including sealing envelopes, scrapbooking, memos.
Adhesive does not contain acidic components and so is less likely to discolor due to oxidation after use.
・ Eco Mark certified No. 20112005 (applicator), No. 20112006 (refill)
・ Products conform to Law on Promoting Green Purchasing (applicator only)
・ GPN eco-product net posted (applicator only)
1. To open, push the head cover down.
2. Place the applicator tip firmly on the place you want to start gluing. Pull slowly to apply the glue.
3.Stop at the position where you want to finish gluing. Lift the applicator diagonally to cut the glue.
4. When occupying the head cover, push in the protrusion until it clicks.
1. With the tape head cover in the open position, press the button on the bottom of the applicator to open.
2. Take out the used refill and insert a new refill tape.
3. If the new refill tape is slack, turn the reel in the direction of the arrow to wind up the slack before inserting it into the applicator.
4. Close the case until you hear a click.
How to use
How to replace refill
- Refill cartridge
Tape width: 6 mm/ tape length 11 m
352 yen (320 yen excluding tax)
Tape width: 6 mm/ tape length 11 m
253 yen (230 yen excluding tax)
|Product name||Serial number||Ratio of recycled materials under Eco Mark standard||Certified Number of Eco Mark||Ratio of recycled materials
under Promoting Green Procurement standard
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main Eco materials|
|Pit Air Mini Refillable Type||PN-CAS□□||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.20112005||More than 40% recycled plastic||〇||Recycled plastic|
|Refill tape for Pit Air mini||PR-CAS||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.20112006||–||–||Recycled plastic|
red dot design award
Good Design Award
- Precaution for Use
・ Be sure to open the head cover before opening the case to refill.
· Avoid using the tape along a curve or serpentine course to prevent the tape from coming off.
· Place the lid to protect the glue from dust when storing.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature and humidity, rapid temperature change, and direct sunlight.
· Wipe off dirt, moisture, and oil in the area to be glued to avoid reducing adhesion.
· Use the glue at room temperature ranging from 15 °C to 35 °C. Adhesion may be reduced at temperatures lower than 15 °C.
· Certain types of papers may tear and be caught on the glue if the tape is pulled rapidly. It is recommended to test the glue beforehand, especially when it is used on important items.
·The tape may not adhere to the paper printed using certain types of copying machines and printers.
・ To prevent slack tape occurring, it is recommended to replace the applicator after using 10 refills.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than gluing materials together.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.