A glue stick for wrinkle-free gluing
The alcohol component with reduced water content prevents the paper from wrinkling and allows reapplication and adjustment of the position immediately after gluing. Also ideal for craftwork.
※Do not use it for receipt or fax paper, as it might cause discoloration.
Alcohol-based glue with reduced water content. It can also be used on thin paper without wrinkling it.
Materials can be unglued
The position of glued materials can be adjusted for about 1-2 min after application. Also ideal for craftwork.
3different sizes to choose from
The glue stick is available in three different sizes.
· Eco Mark certified product
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing
· Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database
Shiwa nashi PIT S
(excluding tax 120yen)
PT-TAS Volume: 10g
Shiwa nashi PIT N
(excluding tax 230yen)
PT-NAS Volume: 21g
Shiwa nashi PIT G
(excluding tax 350yen)
PT-GAS Volume: 39g
|Ratio of recycled
materials under Eco
|Ratio of recycled materials under
Promoting Green Procurement
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main
|Shiwa nashi PIT S||PT-TAS||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.17112017||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|Shiwa nashi PIT N||PT-NAS||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.17112017||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|Shiwa nashi PIT G||PT-GAS||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.17112017||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
Life Long Design Award of Good Design Award
- Precaution for Use
· Place back the lid every time after use.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature.
· Apply a larger amount of glue on the types of paper to which the glue does not adhere well.
· It may cause the ink on certain types of paper, such as receipts (thermal paper), to fade.
【How to use】
· Extend the glue stick to 3-4 mm when using. It may not be retracted if extended too long.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than gluing materials together.
【! CAUTIONS ON DISCOLORATION】
・Discoloration might occur for thermal paper such as receipt and fax paper, pressure-sensitive paper such as copy paper, photos, etc.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.