Oil-based Marking Pens
Twin-tipped oil-based ink marker for a wide range of materials such as paper, metal, plastic, and glass.
A twin-tipped oil-based ink marker for a wide range of materials such as paper, metal, plastic, and glass. Two types of pen tips "thick / thin" and "fine / ultra-fine" are available.
For a wide range of uses
The oil- and dye-based ink allows you to write on a wide range of materials including paper, metal, plastic, glass, vinyl, porcelain, leather, and wood.
Handy twin-tipped pen
This twin-tipped pen comes in handy in different situations. Two versions with different line widths "bold 6.0 mm/fine 2.0 mm" and "fine 0.8 mm/extra fine 0.4 mm" are available.
· Eco Mark certified product
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing
· Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database
- MONO TWIN E
- MONO TWIN ultrafine E
165 yen (excluding tax 150 yen)
Thick: 6.0mm line width / Thin: 6.0mm line width
132 yen (excluding tax 120 yen)
Thick: 0.8mm line width / Thin: 0.4mm line width
|Product name||Serial number||Ratio of recycled materials under Eco Mark standard||Certified Number of Eco Mark||Ratio of recycled materials
under Promoting Green Procurement standard
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main Eco materials|
|MONO TWIN E||OD-TME||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.15112022||More than 40% recycled plastic||◯||Recycled plastic|
|MONO TWIN ultrafine E||OS-TME||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.15112023||More than 40% recycled plastic||◯||Recycled plastic|
- Precaution for Use
· Put the cap back after every use.
· The ink may leak or spill out if shaken hard, dropped, or given a strong shock.
· Be careful not to stain clothing and other materials with the ink as it will not come off easily.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Ventilate the room well when using over a prolonged period.
· Do not use it for other than writing and drawing.
· Keep this product away from fire.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2020-2021 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.