Water-based Marking Pens
Brush pen highly recommended for modern calligraphy.
Highly recommended for calligraphy "Fudenosuke" brush pen features flexible elastomer tip to allow creating various lines easily. Packed together with the support plate for writing Chinese characters, provided to draw straight lines.
Elastomer flexible tip
Elastic tip to prevent uneven lines by absorbing excess pressure allows to write with well-balanced letters. Perfect brush pen for beginners!
Two types available
Hard and soft tips are available.
Water-resistant and light-resistant water-based pigmented ink
Suitable for post cards, letters and items to be stored for a long time.
Use the plate to write well-balanced neat letters in a straight line.
· Eco Mark certified product
· Conformance to the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing
· Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database
Fudenosuke Hard tip
165 yen (excluding tax 150 yen)
Black Water-based dying ink
|Product name||Serial number||Ratio of recycled materials under Eco Mark standard||Certified Number of Eco Mark||Ratio of recycled materials
under Promoting Green Procurement standard
|Posted on the GPN Eco-products Database||Main Eco materials|
|Fudenosuke Hard tip||GCD-111||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.15112010||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
|Fudenosuke Flexible||GCD-112||More than 70% recycled plastic||No.15112010||More than 40% recycled plastic||○||Recycled plastic|
- Precaution for Use
· Put the cap back after every use.
· The ink may leak or spill out if shaken hard, dropped, or given a strong shock.
· Be careful not to stain clothing and other materials with the ink as it will not come off easily.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Ventilate the room well when using over a prolonged period.
· Do not use it for other than writing and drawing.
· Keep this product away from fire.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2020-2021 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of Tombow 2020Open the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.