Twisted type "Eraser MONO" × multifunction pen
The popular mechanical pencil "MONO graph" now has a multifunction pen.
Featuring black and red ballpoint pens as well as a mechanical pencil with a large twisted "MONO Eraser".
Multi-function rotary mechanism pen
Twist the clip to select the icon of the pen with the function you want to use.
Featuring MONO eraser
The pen comes with a large high-quality twisted MONO eraser.
Featuring Air Touch Ink
The pen features the ultra-low-viscosity oil-based ink "Air Touch Ink." It draws dark, vivid, and beautiful lines.
This sharp-looking slim pen is easy to carry around.
6 different colors
The barrel is available in MONO color, gold, black, blue, lime, and pink.
How to twist the eraser
Twist the eraser unit clockwise to propel the eraser.
*Recommended length of the eraser: 3-4 mm.
How to use the mechanical pencil
Push the end tip with the mechanical pen tip out to advance the lead.
How to refill the mechanical pencil
① Remove the tip barrel.
② Slowly remove the ink cartridge(s) you want to replace one by one.
③ Place the new ink cartridge(s) in the original position.
④ Put the tip barrel back on the main barrel.
*Use BR-CAE to replace ballpoint pen ink cartridges.
*Do not put more than 3 mechanical pencil leads.
How to replace the eraser
① The eraser needs to be replaced when it comes off on its own. Use your fingers to remove the used eraser and replace it with a new one.
② Place the new eraser and twist the eraser unit counterclockwise to store the eraser.
*Use ER-MG (eraser for MONO graph) for replacement.
Ballpoint pen ink cartridge
88yen (excluding tax 80 yen)
BR-CAE33 Black ink
BR-CAE25 Red ink
How to use
How to refill
- Replacement eraser
660 yen (excluding tax 600 yen)
Including a 0.5mm-diameter ballpoint pen (black/red), a 0.5mm-diameter mechanical pencil and a 5.3mm MONO eraser
Eraser : NON PVC, Phthalate Free
110yen (excluding tax 100 yen) 3 erasers per case
Eraser : NON PVC, Phthalate Free
- Precaution for Use
· The eraser is extendable as long as the cap can be twisted smoothly. Twisting forcedly may damage the mechanism.
· The eraser may break if extended too much.
· Avoid writing with the pen tip pointing higher than the end. This may cause the ink to leak.
· Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and high temperature when storing.
· Retract the pen tip when carried or not used. Leaving the pen tip extended when not in use may cause stains on clothing and other materials.
· Be careful when handling the pencil as the tip is sharp.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not put the eraser, tip, and other parts in the mouth.
· Do not use it for any other purpose than writing.
· Do not use the eraser for any other purpose than erasing.
· Do not remove the eraser unit.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.