MONO Graph model with shiny coating and rubber grip.
A new upgraded model of the popular "MONO Graph" series with improved specifications.
Featuring the twist type MONO Eraser with "shake mechanism," which advances the lead by shaking the pencil, and the "shale lock" to prevent accidental advancement of the lead.
Featuring high-performance MONO eraser
Featuring the 26mm long famous MONO eraser offering high erasability. Twist to adjust the length of the eraser.
The soft rubber grip offers comfortable writing and firm grip.
The pencil comes with elegant and strong metal clip.
Featuring the "shake mechanism"
To advance the lead hold the pencil with nib facing down and shake it back and forth.
Push up the clip upwards to enable "Shake Lock" to prevent the lead from being extended accidentally.
Advancing the lead by the side clip-knock
Lead can be advanced also by pushing down the clip.
Pull out the eraser and put leads inside from the end of the barrel. (Recommended refill amount: up to 4 leads)
① The eraser needs to be replaced when it comes off on its own. Use your fingers to remove the used eraser and replace it with a new one.
② Place the new eraser and twist the eraser unit counterclockwise to store the eraser.
*Use ER-MG (eraser for MONO graph) for replacement.
How to refill
How to replace
- Replacement eraser
495 yen (excluding tax 450 yen) 0.5mm-diameter lead
110 yen (excluding tax 100 yen) 3 erasers per case
- Precaution for Use
· The eraser is extendable as long as the cap can be twisted smoothly. Twisting forcedly may damage the mechanism.
· The eraser may break if extended too much.
· Recommended length of the eraser is 3-4 mm.
· If the lead does not advance, use the clip knock to extend the lead before using the shake mechanism.
· When the lock mechanism does not work properly, hold the clip with your fingers to lock it.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature, high humidity, and direct sunlight when storing.
· Refill the pencil with 0.5-mm leads.
· Be careful not to overfill the lead tube when refilling the pencil (recommended amount: up to 3-4 leads).
· Be careful when handling the pencil as the tip is sharp.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not put the eraser, tip, and other parts in the mouth.
· Do not use it for any other purpose than writing.
· Do not use the eraser for any other purpose than erasing.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2020-2021 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of Tombow 2020Open the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.