2.5mm wide correction tape for correcting mistakes in notebooks without a mess.
2.5mm wide eraser-sized compact correction tape "MONO note". MONO's high-quality narrow tape and the transparent head enable detailed correction of mistakes in notebooks without a mess.
2.5mm wide tape
This narrow tape allows you to cover small portions between ruled lines, such as part of letters and underlines.
The transparent head allows you to see the parts you want to correct and cover them without going off the ruled lines.
Slide head mechanism
You can extend and retract the head with one hand and start using it immediately. Retract to protect the head when carrying around.
This compact block-shaped correction tape is easy to store and carry.
The high-quality tape is hard to be scraped off even with an ultrafine ballpoint pen.
253 yen (excluding tax 230 yen) 2.5mm tape width 4m legnth
Good Design Award / Good Design Best 100
- Precaution for Use
· Avoid exposure to high temperature, high humidity, and direct sunlight when storing.
· Do not press the rewind button while in use.
· The correction tape may peel when rewritten with writing instruments such as mechanical pencils.
· Lines written on the tape may fade depending on the type of ink.
· Copying and printing the paper on which the tape is used may cause paper jams or printing failure.
·The correction tape may not adhere to the paper printed with certain types of copying machines and printers.
· Do not use it for purposes other than correcting mistakes on paper.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2022-2023 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of TombowOpen the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.