Tombow Pencil Co., Ltd. Social Media Official Account Community Guidelines (hereinafter referred to as the Guidelines) specify regulations of the use of the official accounts on social media (hereinafter referred to as the official accounts) by Tombow Pencil Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company). For better communication, please read and agree before using the service. Please also read the separate community guidelines established for each official account.
OperationThe Company uses its official accounts as places for transmission of information and for communication.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the content posted by users.
- The Company shall not assume any responsibility for trouble or damage (whether direct or indirect) between users or between a user and a third party caused by the content posted. In the event of a dispute between users or a user and a third party such as an infringement of rights caused by the content posted, the user shall resolve the dispute under his or her responsibility.
- Users shall represent and warrant to the Company that their posts do not infringe any rights of third parties and that they have the right and authority to share the content and shall absolve the Company from infringement of rights.
- Please note that the content posted by users may be shared and viewed by the general public and cannot be retroactively deleted or physically returned.
- The Company will not be able to respond to all posts. The Company, the operator, shall not be liable for any damage caused to users by using or not being able to use the official accounts for any reason.
- Inquiries about system operation regarding social media, technical questions, and questions about functions and usage of software cannot be answered.
- The information posted on the official accounts is as of its posting and is subject to change.
- The operation of the official accounts may be terminated or deleted without notice.
Posts subject to deletionUsers are advised not to post any content that falls under any of the descriptions below on the official accounts. The Company may delete some posts (such as comments, photos, videos, links, and other content) as necessary.
- For-profit posts and posting of URLs for users and third parties
- Name calling and posts against public order and morals
- Posts that violate the rights (such as copyright, trademark, and portrait right) of the Company or a third party
- Posts that lead or may lead to crime
- Expressions that upset other users (e.g., vulgar, violent, cruel, or discriminatory expressions)
- Posts that disturb smooth operation or cause trouble to others
- Political, campaign, and religious activities, or similar activities
- Posts that disclose or leak personal information of the poster or a third party
- Posts written by individuals pretending to be the Company or a third party related to the Company
- Posts that mention names or products of other companies and comparisons between the Company and other companies to advertise or solicit for affiliation
- Posts that include harmful programs or scripts
- Obvious pranks and meaningless posts (such as empty posts, incomprehensible text, and repeated posting of similar content)
- Other posts deemed inappropriate by the Company in operating its official accounts
Instructions on posting of content and information
- When posting texts, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, videos, page layouts, designs, and any other content on the official accounts, users should ensure that their copyrights, trademarks, rights related to secret business information, such as technology and knowledge, and other ownership rights are protected by the law.
- The copyright and other rights of the content posted by users belong to the users who posted the content. By making posts, users shall agree to grant to the Company the right to use all or part of the content worldwide on a non-exclusive basis (including copying, processing, translation, publication, and other sublicenses) without the users’ prior consent or payment of any compensation to the users, and shall also agree not to exercise copyright or author’s moral right for the Company, including the decision of whether to disclose the name of the information provider.
- Users shall be deemed to have understood that the content their posts may be modified or altered by the Company to adapt it to different media.
- The official accounts do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, availability, timeliness, security, or reliability of the information provided in the posts and comments