The extendable body fits the hand!
Compact glue tape.
Tape glue is becoming more and more widely used from office envelopes to school handouts. The extendable body of "PiT Slide" is easy to hold when used and does not take up much space in a pencase when stored.
Slide expansion mechanism
The extendable body is easy to hold when used and does not take up much space when stored. It is designed to be easily held and carried around.
63mm long when stored. It does not take much space in a pencase or a bag.
The lock mechanism prevents the cover from sliding back while in use.
The acid-free tape prevents discoloration due to oxidation of the glue itself as well as oxidation of glued areas.
How to use the glue
① Pull the slide cover to lock the cover until you hear a click sound.
② Put the tip on the place you want to paste and pull it slowly to transfer the tape paste.
How to place back the glue
① Stop at the position where you want to finish the paste, and lift it right up to break the tape paste.
② While pressing the release button, slide the slide cover until you hear a click sound to protect the tip.
How to use
- PiT Slide
- PiT Power Slide
180yen+tax Flat 8.4mm tape width 8m length
180yen+tax Power 8.4mm tape width 6m length
Good Design Award
Red Dot Award (flat type)
- Precaution for Use
· Avoid using the tape along a curve or serpentine course to prevent the tape from coming off.
· Place the lid to protect the glue from dust when storing.
· Avoid exposure to high temperature and humidity, rapid temperature change, and direct sunlight.
· Wipe off dirt, moisture, and oil in the area to be glued to avoid reducing adhesion.
· Use the glue at room temperature ranging from 15°C to 35°C. Adhesion may be reduced at temperatures lower than the temperatures indicated above.
· Certain types of papers may tear and be caught on the glue if the tape is pulled rapidly. It is recommended to test the glue beforehand, especially when it is used on important items.
· The indicated reapplication time is for use at room temperature of 23 °C under a 500 g load. Note that it may vary depending on the type of paper.
· Adhesion may be reduced depending on the method and number of reapplications.
· Apply more than one layer when using the glue on envelopes.
· Applying more than one layer may make reapplication difficult on certain types of paper.
· Reapplication may be difficult on papers with a fuzzy surface, such as Japanese paper and sliding screen paper.
·The tape may not adhere to the paper printed using certain types of copying machines and printers.
· Keep it out of the reach of small children.
· Do not use it for purposes other than gluing materials together.
Digital catalog is available for online reading.
General Info Catalog
General Information of Tombow 2018-2019 Lineup of all products of TombowOpen the catalog
Eco Info Catalog
Information and lineup of environmental products of Tombow 2019Open the catalog
Downloadable PDF version is available.
Catalogs can be viewed and saved in smartphone, tablet and PC in use of “iCata” digital catalog service.
Product information in catalogs is created at the time of catalog production. Please note that design, specification and other information may change without notification.